Saturday, April 26, 2008

To Make My Momma Happy...

So this is going to back tracking a bit, but that's okay! So my momma told me that if I have my own blog, I had better put all the stuff that I've doing and everything cool that has been happening to me on here to show off to friends and family. As some of you may know, last month I was the United Dairyman of Idaho Distinguish Student Award recipient. (That's a mouthful!) I didn't make my blog until after I received that Award and never posted the little video clip that Local News 8 did highlighting me. But my momma, being a typical Mother, has been pestering me to put it on here. In order to appease her, I decided that I may as well just do it. But then I realized that I have no clue how to put a video on my blog!!! So this will just have to do for anyone who would like to see it. I think this link will take you straight to the video on the KIFI-TV's website.
http://www.localnews8.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?ClipID1=2352823&h1=Distinguished%20Student%20Award%20-%20Laura%20Clark&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=86066&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&playerVersion=1&hostPageUrl=http%3A//www.localnews8.com/Global/story.asp%3FS%3D8115694%26nav%3Dmenu554_2_17&rnd=59320356

5 comments:

Perry Parents said...

Congratulations on be honored on TV and becoming State Reporter! We're happy you have a blog so we can see what is going on in your life!

Katherine said...

Yay another blogging buddy! That is great all that you are doing! We would love for you to see our blog email me you e-mail adress and I can send you an invite thing! my email is
per03009@byui.edu

Darryl Cody said...

its good it needs more pictures tho because you know me Im not A big reader I will get around to reading it eventuly but I think you have told me about every thing on it so any why i do like that pic of you on the left actuly I have it ha well I will call you later

cody

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Funny, since we don't have a TV at home I had to come half way around the world and see you on TV on the internet. Good going girlfriend!

Mike and Kim said...

Yeah!! I found you!!! I love your backdrop way cute!! Have I ever told you that I think you are AMAZING :0) Just reading your blog made me tired. I am very lucky to have you as a sister!!!