Thursday, August 21, 2008

~SoRoRiTy GiRl~


So, as most people know, I am now a Vandal at the University of Idaho!!! I left home on the 14th of this month and moved up to Moscow. I chose to go through rush, and live the sorority life!!! So for the week I lived in the dorms. My favorite part of the dorms, besides when we finally left them, was this nifty little window...





Yup, that is the girl living next door... from my room, and then from her room. Quite the window if it connects our rooms like so! We had fun with it... she would steal my pillow from me through this widow, it was pretty funny!

Throughout the week we were able to do many activities with our rush group. We played outside a lot!

This is my rush group on the final day, we were all in pretty dresses!!!

And the best of rush, BY FAR, was actually getting into a house! I would now like to say that I am in the Kappa Alpha Theta Chapter!!!!! Yes, I am a Theta!!! And I'm loving it! This is my new house!
This is our entry way and formal sitting room, I really love it!And this is the door to my room!!! There are three other girls in it with me!

So now that I have a place to live, it's time to find my classes.... OYE!

4 comments:

Amber Dawn said...

Congratulations! You're going to have so much fun! Just don't forget to go to class!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Have fun kiddo, and let us know how you are doing.

Mike and Kim said...

Fun pictures!! I am glad you survived rush!! Your house looks way nice!! Good luck with your classes you'll do great!! Can't wait to see you this weekend :0)

Janet said...

Lorraine wanted me to post on blogs that if you can to fast for Maria on Thursday, August 28th prior to her surgery on Friday. Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers.