Friday, December 19, 2008

"Oh so this one time on a chapter visit..."

Every time I say that phrase I get laughed at. My roommates and all my friends say that it's one of my often used phrases. It how I start out most of all my stories. So I decided to start this entire post out the same way!

For being a state officer for FFA I get a lot of really great opportunities. One of which is doing chapter visits. I get to go around to various high schools that have FFA programs and put on workshops for the students. A lot of the workshops I do are about the FFA Organization, and the great opportunities involved. One of my other favorite workshops is about communication. It gets students involved, and never fails to get everyone laughing. Not only do I get to meet lots of awesome people and do all this fun stuff, I get to travel with some of my favorite people!!! (The other state officers!!!!) So here are some pictures of what I do on my chapter visits:







Oh the joys off the FFA, and my amazing chapter visits that I so enjoy... maybe next post I'll tell about how Stephen, Mr. Vice President, got us lost on our way to a chapter visit. ha ha!!!

No comments: