Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Update!

Since being home from school it seems like life has slowed down a bit, so I fail at updating my blog.(Also, I lost my camera battery, but finally got a new one today!) But now that a few things have happened, maybe I can give a quick update!
First of all, I'm unemployed. That's what happens when you are home for just 3 months in a tough economy. Well, I guess I'm working on the farm still, so I can say I'm employed by Clark Farms. Yay for raking and hauling hay! :D

Next, I do miss the FFA a lot, and it makes me sad that I'm a has been. haha!

Also, my birthday was June 21st, Fathers Day, and I turned 19! It's weird to think I'm almost 20. haha!

And finally the most exciting thing.... I have a boyfriend! YAY! Finally some fun for the summer! His name is Sean Rochford. He is from Montana (and is oddly convinced it's the best place on earth... hmmm...) He is a returned missionary of the Washington D.C. South Mission, and currently a student at BYU-Idaho. We met at country dancing a few weeks ago. He's a great guy, and a lot of fun!

This is us before we went dancing last night. :D Aren't we just adorable.... haha!

Anyways, that it basically summer so far. Before long I'll be headed back to Moscow for my Sophomore year! YAY!

2 comments:

Kara said...

If you want something to do you can come visit 4 little friends who adore you !!

Matt and Jennifer Bush said...

More Pictures, more pictures. love ya