Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Growing Up!!!

So this last week I graduated! I am now officially done with high school- I'm kind of growing up I guess!!! Woohoo for me!!! Well, as I thought back on my senior year, I had a really really good time! I have great friends, we have had great times, and made amazing memories. I've also been blessed with an amazing family! They have always supported me, and given a lot of encouragement. I am really one lucky girl, because I have been surrounded by really great people. I guess I just really want to say Thank You!!! to all of my family, friends, and people who have influenced me. And now, here is a little slide show of some of things I have done this past year... at least the weird things I have pictures of... Hee hee!!!

4 comments:

Brian and Kathi said...

WOW! you can make a grown woman cry! I am soooo proud of you! You Rock! Just remember it is not an end but only the beginning!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

officially Fantastic! I miss your smiles. Hope to see you soon!

Janet said...

So cute! I can't believe your grown up. What an accomplished, beautiful young woman you have become. Congrats!

Amber Dawn said...

Congratulations on Graduation! I should probably give you some words of wisdom- don't take the keys out of the ignition while you're driving down the road!