Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GuEsS wHo Is FiNaLlY 18!?!

That's right- I am now officially 18!!! I guess that means that I'm all grown up and mature... Ha! Yah right! But I can at least say I'm an adult now!
That's the 18 year old me! :) Don't I look so mature... hee hee!!!




For a present I got bows... yes big shiny gift bows... placed on gifts that I had received for Christmas/Graduation/Birthday (my laptop) and my other graduation/birthday/throwing me our of the house present (my AMAZING luggage).


And these are my two dates, Rhett and Cody, who so kindly kidnapped me and dressed me up ridiculously with a sign on me that said something like "Honk! I just turned 18 today!" and paraded me around Rexburg blindfolded so I had no clue what I looked like... It was pretty funny I have to admit. Afterwards they took me to play pool and get ice cream! Well worth it! Ha ha! It was a fun day! And now, I am an adult!!! :)

5 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

Happy Birthday! That is THE COOLEST luggage I have EVER seen! Won't have any problems picking those bagks out at baggage claim. Do they come in stripes?

The Moss Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the luggage too. Where did you get it?

~* Laura Ann *~ said...

Thanks!!! My mom got it at the Idaho Falls Flea Market! Pink and Yellow are my favorite colors- so she couldn't resist getting it for me!

Katherine said...

Laura, so I just have to say you are beautiful! I just saw a pictures of you on michelles blog to and I thought again, Laura is beautiful! Just thought I'de let you know that! :o) And I LOVE that luggage too!! so cool!! Happy Birthday to you!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday! I have been a little crazy lately so I havent checked your blog in a while! Totally cute luggage!!