Thursday, July 24, 2008

~Fun with Braden~

Okay, so it has been a while since I've updated my blog- Sorry about that but I think everyone knows how life can be a whirlwind of non stop action then suddenly you realize that WOW! Summer is almost over! YIKES! But anyways....

So a couple of weeks ago, Grandma Clark had a visitor come and stay for a week. While he was here he got to hang out with me and be my little buddy a lot. Luckily for Braden, I made sure to take a few pictures of our good times! The first night we slept out on the trampoline (sorry no pics of that!)






Then one of the days Braden helped us chase and load some of the cows to take up to the ranch.


Braden really liked to blow the horn on the semi- especially when I was standing in front of it!




When we got the the ranch, he got to ride the four wheeler!



Then one night we even lit off a bunch of fire works with Jayden!
Braden was also able to go with Jayden and his dad camping, hang out with grandma, made some money pulling weeds, and went to get a treat at the co-op! It was lots of fun to spend some time with my younger cousins! Thanks for coming Braden!!!

No comments: