Thursday, July 24, 2008

Why I Love My Car!!!

First of all I have to say that buying a car was the best investment I have ever made thus far in my life- I love it and the freedom it allows me!
So last weekend was the Clark Family Reunion. Saturday morning everyone packed up and hurried home for a nice shower and a good nap. I had the same mindset- however my friend Jessica called when I got home and asked if I would like to come see her that night. This summer, Jessica has moved to Jackson Hole to work for the Bar J Wranglers and Chuckwagon. She has been living in a small camp trailer with an older lady, and really didn't know many people her age. Also I hadn't seen Jessica for a while, and thought that may be the last opportunity I get until Thanksgiving, so I agreed to go stay the night with her. So after my shower, I packed up again and drove over the pass into Jackson.That night we went to a Rodeo! It was pretty fun! Then we went and walked around the touristy part of Jackson Hole. It was fun just to look at stuff and watch people. We had a really fun time!
The next morning, Sunday, we went to her little singles branch. It was really neat to see so many young adults running Relief Society and Sunday School!!! I have never been to a singles branch before, but I have to say it was a good experience!! It was a really pretty trip and a fun drive! I just love the mountains and trees- and like I said, I love the freedom my car gives me!

5 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Hey!! Fun pictures!! I hope you update often when yoy are gone to college!!

Brian and Kathi said...

I remember my first road trip...I think I also went to Jackson Hole! It is very brave to cross over those passes...You rock! Have super fun and good luck movin to college!

Mike and Kim said...

OOO Cute new background!! I love it!!

Cziep Family said...

Sydnie wants to know when she can go on a road trip with you, her words: "We can rock our way across town". She loves to go for rides with my mom, they roll down the windows open the sun roof and play country music as loud as they can. Enjoy this time your only young once!

Leisa Dreps said...

Oh yeah, a road trip is totally awesome! Driving those long roads in your car, alone or with friends. There's really nothing like it. There's so much potential for fun and adventure, between the starting point and the finish line. Hitting the road with your car is awesome!