Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Date a Theta

So my friend and I were talking about our greed houses and how much cooler mine is than his. (well at least that is what I was saying...) So since we were at work and not doing much, he looked up my sorority on Urban Dictionary.com, an interesting place. This is what it said under Kappa Alpha Theta:

The most classy and fabulous group of sorority girls you will ever meet. Not only are they beautiful, smart, and funny, but they have charisma and grace. Where other sororities falter, you can always count on Theta to set the bar higher!!!

"DATE A THETA"

When my son first left for college,

his dad gave him advice for life:

you can date each and every Kappa

But bring home a THETA for a wife.

You can party with the Tri-Delts,

and it's fine to date a Zeta,

but when it's time to marry,

be sure to find a THETA

Chi O's can be on your agenda,

and Pi Phi's are fun for a date,

but never, ever forget

that you'll want a THETA as your mate.

We want you to enjoy your college years

and give all the sororities a spin.

But never buy a ring unless

KAPPA ALPHA THETA is on her pin.

During your four years of college,

you'll go from one house to another,

but take the advice of your smiling ol'dad

and bring home a THETA to your mother.


The first Greek letter fraternity for women is only Kappa Alpha Theta!!!
Here are some of my Theta sisters! :D I love us!

1 comment:

Mom said...

That's a cute poem. Made me laugh