Saturday, September 6, 2008

Game On!!!

"I-D-A-H-O, IDAHO, IDAHO, GO GO GO!!!!"

The chant echoed through the Kibbie Dome as all of the college kids and other Vandal fans jumped out of there seats yelling for the black and gold uniforms racing down the field after the football... "Whoa, this is intense!!!" was the thought that kept running through my head.

That's right, this weekend was the first home game for the Mighty Vandals of University of Idaho versus the Idaho State University Bengals, and we totally rocked! The score was Vandals 42 and Bengals 27.

Of course the afternoon started out with some tailgating first.


The football game was great fun to watch! It helped that we were only 3 rows back from the field!!!









Then at half time the Vandal Marching Band came out and performed. My favorite part was definitely the dancing tuba men in the skirts. Ha haha! It was so great!

Here are some of the girls in my house at the game!

And at the end of the game the score was Idaho 42, Bengals 27! Woohoo, GO VANDALS!!!




3 comments:

Ann said...

I was amused by the skirt wearing tuba players when we were there in March for Vandal Friday. I wondered if that was an all the time thing. I guess it is. Looks like this time they painted their faces.

Crazy In Love said...

Laura!! Hey you girlie... I am glad that I found your blog! Looks like you are having so much fun at school. Live it up lady

PerryParty3 said...

Tuba men in skirts?! I wonder what kind of scholarship they have to offer them! Man, how I miss college football! Have a blast!