Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tag!

Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about your self.
Then tag at least 5 people at the end.

Joys:
1) Laughter
2) My family (I miss them...)
3) The color PINK!
Fears:
1) Failing in life
2) Disappointing others
3) Letting myself down
Current Goals:
1) Getting my degree
2) Organize my desk! (It needs it bad!)
3) Scrapbook all my pictures
Current Obsessions:
1) Michael Buble- I love his voice!
2) College Student Coupons!
3) Country swing dancing at The Beach- a local dance club
Random Facts:
1) I actually enjoy public speaking
2) Although I am only 5'4 1/2" ish I wear a size 10 shoe
3) I brought over 30 necklaces with me to college, not to mention other jewelry items
I Tag:
1) Mom 2) Kara 3) Kathi
4) Alan and Sara 5) Cindy

3 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Hey lil sis!! Fun facts... umm 30 necklaces that is insane.... That would be why mom said poor Rachel she has no jewlery since Laura left!!!

Kara said...

I would love to have 3 necklaces, you lucky dog!! That is crazy that you have 30. But I am sure that it is all to impress the BOYZ! Are you surviving college life? We miss seeing Laurla at church!!

Brian and Kathi said...

Just saw the tag. guess I better get on it! Hey, good to hear your having a great time!