Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Fun!

This was the weekend I had been anticipating for the past three weeks... since the last time I had seen Cole, my boyfriend. Originally, the plan had been for me to drive down to Walla Walla, WA to see him. Then, on Thursday, the day before I was going to leave, the arraignments we had made fell through so I couldn't go to see him any more. I was so sad... THEN it just so happened that it was possible for him to come see me in Moscow! Luckily, JP, my best friend Samantha's boyfriend, lives in the dorms and happened to have a roommate who was going out of town for the weekend. We asked him if Cole could borrow his bed, he gave it his okay (I owe him snicker doodles though...) and this weekend turned out to be perfect!

On Saturday morning, we woke up and Cole and JP took Sammi and me out to breakfast at a little place in Pullman, WA. in our PJ's (no make-up or anything either!) So it may have been a little scary for those looking at us, but we sure had a good time! After we got back from breakfast they gave us a whole 40 minutes to get ready for the day, then we went out for a nice walk through a little wooded area at the top of campus. It was pretty, and it looked like we were out in the middle of the woods! We took lots of fun pictures. JP, Sammi, Cole and I all took turns playing photographer with our cameras! We also used Sammi's lovely sunglasses to give our pictures a festive touch! hee hee!





After leaving the woodsy area, the camera clicking fun did not stop! We found a nice little tree with a lovely patch of grass and took some more pictures. JP was really enjoying playing photographer... I think He did a pretty good job at it too!!
Then later that night, we attended Rock the CASA. This event was put on by my sorority to raise money for CASA- Court Appointed Special Advocates. There were a few bands who were playing, some food, and lots of raffles. it was a pretty fun evening! I'm so happy that Cole got to come see me! It was a good weekend to relax before my first big test this Monday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope after all that relaxing you do really, really well on your tests!!!

Dad thinks you are standing, sitting, laying much to close to that boy!:)

Janet said...

Looks like fun! Young love...aaaah! Good luck on your tests. Looks like you're having a great time at college.

Mike and Kim said...

OOOO you two are so unbelievably cute together!!! I can hardly stand it!! I love the line "Cole, my boyfriend" he he he
It sounds like you guys had a great time!! Good luck on your test
Love ya!!

Brian and Kathi said...

OOOO! He is cute! He looks like Clark Kent from Smallville! Can he fly yet? Too much fun for you!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

WoW!!!! I have been off the blogs for way too long!! I need details Girl!!! :-) This guy is too cute to leave me in suspense!! Oh... and I just read this morning that I was Tagged a month ago. I will get to that this weekend.

BTW.. I agree with your mom on the test thing..and with your dad.."wink wink, nod nod".

Kara said...

Aly is singing a song right now and it goes like this......Larla has a boyfriend larla has a boyfriend. And then she says is she kissing Rhyker in that picture? Lots of love from the Smiths!!!

Dallas and Carissa said...

I can't believe how cute you are together!!! When are you joining dallas and i in the married club? we need some more friends! haha